Www Facebook Com Full Site Login L | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different methods to really do so, but each and every approach is not guaranteed to work on all the cellphones and the web browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Full Site Login L
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it should be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see a choice that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that choice and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Internet Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what type of internet browser you have, you ought to be able to ask for a desktop variation of the webpage that you have opened on the web browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to bring up a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Site" from the options and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site must fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final technique, that is also extensively relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Approach 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches work on their own, try the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.