The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion month-to-month active users. If you are having numerous good friends, then you might have a curiosity to find out the individuals who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually discussed some simple actions listed below which will help you in understanding Whos Viewing Me On Facebook.
Many individuals use 3rd party applications to learn who visited their profile. The application as soon as inspected might distribute spammy messages from your account, and you can withdraw access to such apps in Settings area. However, the third party websites might not give you appropriate outcomes of the very same, so we have actually specified a method which will not require any 3rd party application.
Whos Viewing Me On Facebook
It is not that complicated to discover who visited your profile, just follow the basic steps discussed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click your timeline then select "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will discover many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see lots of numbers there, really these are the profile IDs of people who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will resemble this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will include "-2", so you need to get rid of "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Remember, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile regularly while as the last ID suggests your good friends who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are actions which will assist you in discovering the pals who visit your profile more often. By utilizing this approach, you will not require any 3rd party application. If you still have any questions concerning this post Whos Viewing Me On Facebook, you are welcomed to discuss it at the remark area below.