The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion monthly active users. If you are having lots of buddies, then you might have a curiosity to find out the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually pointed out some easy actions listed below which will help you in understanding Who Views My Facebook Page.
Many individuals utilize 3rd celebration applications to learn who visited their profile. The application when checked might circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can withdraw access to such apps in Settings section. Nevertheless, the 3rd party sites might not provide you suitable results of the same, so we have mentioned a technique which will not require any 3rd celebration application.
Who Views My Facebook Page
It is not that made complex to learn who visited your profile, simply follow the simple actions pointed out listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click your timeline and after that select "View page Source".
3. You will be rerouted to page where you will discover many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Search InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see lots of numbers there, in fact these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will resemble this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will consist of "-2", so you have to eliminate "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For example, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Remember, that very first ID shows the one who visited your profile frequently while as the last ID suggests your buddies who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will help you in finding the friends who visit your profile regularly. By using this method, you will not need any 3rd celebration application. If you still have any concerns concerning this post Who Views My Facebook Page, you are invited to mention it at the comment section below.