While Facebook allows you to share a video when you publish it, discovering your videos later on grants you the choices of re-sharing, preference or editing them in numerous ways. Your videos don't have an exclusive area, as they're grouped with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or an individual profile, you'll find the videos in the exact same location.
Where Are My Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your very own timeline. You get there by clicking your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Look for the word Images. Click it.
3. When your photo page opens, search for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, what can you do to make them more noticeable? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Unfortunately there is no separate setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, much better yet, tell your pals the best ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about Where Are My Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.