The majority of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their smart phone. View Facebook As Desktop, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not using high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
View Facebook As Desktop
Many sites consisting of Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there may be particular scenario when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely uncommon) then, you can utilize this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is extremely easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the choice to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading View Facebook As Desktop!