Facebook is one of the most popular locations where you can share images and videos with family and friends. Publishing video on facebook is very simple just follow the following actions to Upload Video Facebook.
Upload Video Facebook
Part 1: The Best Ways To Upload Videos on Facebook from Computer system
If you are using Facebook using desktop and wish to publish a video from your computer system, you need to firstly get your video onto the computer from your electronic camera.
The very best format to upload your video is in MP4, but different other formats are also supported. If you face a compatibility problem when publishing, Video Converter Genius can help you to solve it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Pick Add Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your Web page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer system.
4. Type any comment into the State Something About This Video box. Select who can this video using Personal privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait on your video to complete uploading.
Part 2: The Best Ways To Add a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a routine of recording some videos using your phones anytime, you might have to understand more about uploading video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Picture" at the top of the screen. Your photos and videos stored on your phone appear.
3. Pick the video you want to upload and push "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or area.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: The Best Ways To Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Uploading a video to YouTube and after that sharing from YouTube to Facebook will significantly increase your video exposure and save a great deal of time as well. Then how can you achieve that, the following is information.
1. Visit YouTube and discover a video on YouTube that you desire to share on Facebook.
2. Choose "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to immediately publish the video and finish the process.
4. Open Facebook and check to see if your video has actually been published.
Thus the article Upload Video Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.