Sync Contacts With Facebook - When you initially install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a smart idea in order to become offered to all of your buddies, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut down or completely delete your account, of if you are heading towards creating a brand-new Facebook profile for your organisation or personal usage.
Sync Contacts With Facebook
No matter the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing required qualifications in the appropriate fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Get rid of Facebook data option from displayed list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about Sync Contacts With Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.