Choose which method to share depending upon whether you wish to conserve a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another website and connect to it from Facebook. Whether you utilize a webcam, camera or mobile phone will also identify exactly what technique will work.
Share Video On Facebook
Video With External Device
1. Tape-record a digital video utilizing your external gadget, consisting of a camera.
2. Save the video on your computer system's disk drive and edit it, if preferred.
3. Browse to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Browse for your video file and select it for upload. Facebook will show what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen directions for your particular kind of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending on the size and format.
Video With Cam
1. Navigate to the location on Facebook where you want to straight post a video. You have the alternative to post a video on your own wall or a friend's wall or in a message. If you wish to send out a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if producing a video message. Ignore this action if you are publishing to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, situated at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Tape the message with your cam.
5. Post or send the video.
Video With Smart device
1. Record a video using your smartphone if this feature is readily available and save it on the phone.
2. Start an email message in your smart phone resolved to your Facebook individual uploads email address. If you do not know what this is, go to the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Compose in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to say.
4. Add the video to the e-mail in an attachment and send it. The video will post to your Mobile Uploads album.
Publishing External Links
1. Record your video and post it to another website.
2. Browse to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Enter the link's address and click "Attach.".
5. Include any comments when prompted, if preferred, and click "Share.".
Thus the article Share Video On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.