Pick which way to share depending upon whether you desire to save a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another site and link to it from Facebook. Whether you utilize a cam, camera or smartphone will also identify exactly what technique will work.
Share Video From Facebook
Video With External Device
1. Tape a digital video using your external device, consisting of a camera.
2. Conserve the video on your computer system's hard disk drive and edit it, if preferred.
3. Navigate to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Search for your video file and pick it for upload. Facebook will show exactly what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen guidelines for your particular type of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending upon the size and format.
Video With Webcam
1. Navigate to the area on Facebook where you would like to directly publish a video. You have the alternative to publish a video by yourself wall or a good friend's wall or in a message. If you wish to send out a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if developing a video message. Disregard this step if you are publishing to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, situated at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Record the message with your web cam.
5. Post or send out the video.
Video With Smart device
1. Record a video utilizing your mobile phone if this function is readily available and conserve it on the phone.
2. Start an email message in your mobile phone addressed to your Facebook individual uploads email address. If you do not know exactly what this is, check out the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Compose in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to say.
4. Include the video to the e-mail in an attachment and send it. The video will publish to your Mobile Uploads album.
Publishing External Hyperlinks
1. Tape-record your video and post it to another site.
2. Browse to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Go into the link's address and click "Connect.".
5. Include any comments when prompted, if preferred, and click "Share.".
Thus the article Share Video From Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.