See Followers On Facebook
Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. Often I like to see who is liking my page, and what pages are connecting to the pages that I administrate. This works details that is now gone or is it.
The Simple Way.
Click the 'Like This' link as before.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
On top right, simply above the graph, you will see a link that states "SEE LIKES" click it!
That was easy, simply never explained by the fb peeps. The other way you can do this is a bit more included the very first time you do it, but you can bookmark it and constantly see it with one click in the future.
How To See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this important info by utilizing this little technique to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you require to discover your facebook page id (avoid to step 8 if you currently understand your id).
- Browse to the facebook page that you want to see who your fans are.
- Right click and pick 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to browse (ctrl+ f if using a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Immediately following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Emphasize and copy the page id number and wait somewhere.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Replace the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you simply saved.
- Click get in.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you upgrade your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline design, you will have the ability to easily see the list of your facebook fans. As with the previous list, you will just have the ability to see the most recent 500 people or pages who have liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, navigate to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "BRAND-NEW LIKE" tab with a sneak peek of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 visible. Use the fall menu to toggle in between 'individuals' and 'pages'.
Now you have the same list that you are utilized to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.