Samsung Facebook Contacts Sync - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a smart idea in order to appear to all of your pals, you may want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut down or totally erase your account, of if you are heading to creating a new Facebook profile for your business or individual use.
Samsung Facebook Contacts Sync
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing needed credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings choice under the AID & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Remove Facebook data option from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications reliable.
If that's all we can tell about Samsung Facebook Contacts Sync I hope this article was helpful thank you.