And it will be irritating when you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you should understand something about ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Reset Password For Facebook
1. Open facebook site in your browser and look for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the very first action) in the first text box on this password reset page. Click the Search button to continue.
3. Facebook would search for the facebook account related to that profile and show you the result. Click on the button labeled This is my account as shown in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you might be able to see options about how you wish to reset the password-- through email, through SMS or through a phone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) with no choices. Click the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text), a telephone call and an e-mail message. The call is optional and is generally an automated phone call that reads the reset code for you two times. You can also check your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and wait on any SMS message on your cellphone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto Thirty Minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your browser, or simply click the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen directions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article Reset Password For Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.