And it will be frustrating as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you should understand something about ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Reset Password Facebook
1. Open facebook website in your internet browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web internet browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the primary step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would search for the facebook account related to that profile and show you the result. Click on the button identified This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you might be able to see alternatives about how you wish to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can just show a password reset button (like in my case) with no choices. Click the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a telephone call and an e-mail message. The telephone call is optional and is usually an automated call that reads the reset code for you two times. You can also inspect your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and wait on any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to receive a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your internet browser, or simply click on the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article Reset Password Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.