And it will be irritating when you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you need to understand something about ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Reset My Facebook Password
1. Open facebook site in your browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Check Out the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the initial step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account related to that profile and show you the result. Click the button labeled This is my account as shown in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you might be able to see options about how you want to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) without any alternatives. Click the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a call and an e-mail message. The call is optional and is generally an automated phone call that checks out the reset code for you two times. You can also check your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and await any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent to you. It can take upto Thirty Minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your web browser, or just click the reset link in the facebook e-mail.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article Reset My Facebook Password thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.