M.Facebook.Com Full Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a lot of various methods to actually do so, however each and every method is not guaranteed to deal with all the cellphones and the browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
M.Facebook.Com Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it needs to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This need to raise the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see a choice that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what type of internet browser you have, you ought to be able to ask for a desktop version of the webpage that you have opened on the internet browser.
This need to be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the alternatives of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Site" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook site need to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is also widely relied on way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you generally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches work on their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you really want to, I hope this tutorial helps.