Manually Sync Facebook Contacts Android - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a smart idea in order to appear to all of your buddies, you may want to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or totally delete your account, of if you are heading to developing a new Facebook profile for your service or individual usage.
Manually Sync Facebook Contacts Android
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering necessary credentials in the proper fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Eliminate Facebook information option from shown list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes effective.
If that's all we can tell about Manually Sync Facebook Contacts Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.