As soon as making your profile picture private, nobody can like, tag, share or talk about your Facebook profile photo unless those who you have selected through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile picture private on Facebook, then follow the directions below.
Make Photos Private Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile picture.
3. Click the "Personal privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "just me" alternative, or choose the preferred audience who you permit comment, like, share or tag on your profile picture.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile picture and choose the "View Profile Image" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and select "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, select the desired audience (If you wish to stop people from responding on your profile photo totally, then select the "Only Me" choice.).
Want you make all your profile picture private? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Photos > Albums > Profile Pictures. And then make your all profile photos personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile images private on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Friends" alternative in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles Make Photos Private Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.