Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it hides your timeline from your friends, But when you pick Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
I Want To Delete My Facebook:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the picture explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about I Want To Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.