Distinction In Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your friends, But when you select Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
I Deleted My Facebook:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your good friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the picture explanation below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about I Deleted My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.