The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion regular monthly active users. If you are having lots of pals, then you may have an interest to discover out the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually discussed some easy actions listed below which will help you in understanding How To View Who Views Your Facebook.
Lots of people use 3rd celebration applications to learn who visited their profile. The application as soon as checked might circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings section. However, the 3rd party websites might not provide you proper outcomes of the exact same, so we have actually specified a method which will not require any 3rd party application.
How To View Who Views Your Facebook
It is not that complicated to discover out who visited your profile, just follow the basic actions pointed out listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline and then select "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find numerous codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Search InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see many numbers there, in fact these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will contain "-2", so you need to remove "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For example, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile regularly while as the last ID indicates your good friends who rarely visits your profile.
So, these are actions which will help you in finding the friends who visit your profile more frequently. By utilizing this technique, you will not need any 3rd celebration application. If you still have any concerns regarding this post How To View Who Views Your Facebook, you are invited to discuss it at the comment section below.