Facebook is among the most popular places where you can share images and videos with loved ones. Publishing video on facebook is really simple simply follow the following actions to How To Upload A Video On Facebook.
How To Upload A Video On Facebook
Part 1: How to Submit Videos on Facebook from Computer
If you are using Facebook using desktop and wish to publish a video from your computer system, you have to to start with get your video onto the computer system from your cam.
The best format to submit your video remains in MP4, but various other formats are also supported. If you face a compatibility problem when publishing, Video Converter Genius can help you to resolve it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Pick Include Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your Web page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer.
4. Type any remark into the Say Something About This Video box. Select who can this video using Privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait for your video to complete uploading.
Part 2: The Best Ways To Add a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a routine of taping some videos utilizing your phones anytime, you may have to understand more about uploading video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Photo" at the top of the screen. Your pictures and videos stored on your phone appear.
3. Select the video you want to publish and press "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or location.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: Ways To Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Uploading a video to YouTube and then sharing from YouTube to Facebook will considerably increase your video exposure and conserve a great deal of time as well. Then how can you accomplish that, the following is information.
1. See YouTube and discover a video on YouTube that you wish to share on Facebook.
2. Pick "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to instantly publish the video and complete the procedure.
4. Open Facebook and examine to see if your video has been posted.
Thus the article How To Upload A Video On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.