Difference In Between Deactivating and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your friends, But when you pick Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To To Delete Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your good friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image description below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To To Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.