And if you use Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll no longer have the ability to do that either. Moreover, this will likewise disable access to games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How To Temporarily Disable Facebook
If this still seems like the option you're trying to find, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is quite easy. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll have to log in to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to finish these actions.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you wish to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook cautions (as seen in the image above) that shutting off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not be able to visit to websites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your buddies will not have the ability to communicate and share with you using apps and websites.
- Instantaneous personalization will also be switched off.
- Apps you've previously set up might still have information you shared. Please contact these apps for information on removing this information.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be removed from your profile.
Now you will be without bothersome apps, while also keeping your info safe from Website that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How To Temporarily Disable Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.