If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to understand How To Tell When Someone Unfriends You On Facebook. There are many tools readily available to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you need long procedure to install such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to learn who unfriend you on Facebook.
How To Tell When Someone Unfriends You On Facebook
To keep an eye on who unfriend you on FB, you simply need to follow couple of quick and simple steps:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- When installed, open your Facebook account and enable the extension to setup.
- You can also alter the settings for notifications according to your requirement.
- When finished with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" alternative simply listed below "Friends" alternative.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it also shows "Awaiting Good friend requests".
Isn't really the process fasts and simple? Now keep eye on good friends who unfriend you can let them know that you are aware that they unfriend you on Facebook. Attempt it out and remember to share your feedback.