Due to this a great deal of posts the news-feed of Facebook get complete and individuals end up being not able to check out and see every status or image in their news-feed. Often our important posts get less reaction from individuals just because our posts get down in news feed any people are unable to inspect them.
How To Tag Someone In A Post On Facebook
So if you have a great deal of pals and household in your profile and you desire all of them to be engaged with your posts and respond. You have the only option to tag them in the post. However the issue is that it is near to impossible to tag all of your pals in a post. It is quite time consuming.
So for fulfilling your this desire to tag all your friends in a status within no time I have come with an excellent trick. With which you can tag all the friends you are having in your profile with just a single click.
With this technique you can have hundreds of likes and talk about every of your post and can become very famous in your family and friends.
The best ways to Point out All Pals into Status/post/comment: here are the actions ...
Note:- This Script Only Able to Point out buddies into text status without any image.
1. Visit to your Facebook account then go to the particular post where you desire to mention all your good friends.
2. Then open your status into a new tab that just that specific post need to be visible.
3. Now Click link below and copy the script code from there.
Script Code: >> > CLICK ON THIS LINK.
4. After copy the complete code, go to that tab where you had opened your particular post.
5. Now press F12 button and open the Inspect element box.
6. After that go to the 'console tab' and push CTRL+V to paste the code you had actually copied and hit the enter button and wait on few minutes.
Note: For Firefox users generally web browser blocks its operating for that reason just in case if it doesn't works then check defense location just prior to HTTPS and if therefore obstruct message then allow them.
Such articles How To Tag Someone In A Post On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.