How To Sync Your Facebook Friends To Your Contacts - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all your pals, you may desire to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading towards producing a new Facebook profile for your organisation or personal usage.
How To Sync Your Facebook Friends To Your Contacts
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying essential credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings choice under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Eliminate Facebook information choice from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Your Facebook Friends To Your Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.