How To Sync Facebook Contacts On Android - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a smart idea in order to become readily available to all of your good friends, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or totally delete your account, of if you are heading towards developing a new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual usage.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts On Android
Despite the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying needed credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Get rid of Facebook data choice from shown list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes reliable.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts On Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.