How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all your friends, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to deactivate or completely erase your account, of if you are heading to producing a brand-new Facebook profile for your organisation or personal use.
How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android
No matter the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying required credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Remove Facebook information option from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.