The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion regular monthly active users. If you are having lots of friends, then you might have an interest to find out the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually pointed out some easy actions below which will help you in knowing How To See Who Views My Facebook.
Lots of people use 3rd party applications to discover who visited their profile. The application when examined may distribute spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings area. Nevertheless, the third celebration sites may not give you suitable results of the very same, so we have actually specified a technique which will not require any third celebration application.
How To See Who Views My Facebook
It is not that made complex to discover who visited your profile, just follow the simple steps discussed listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click your timeline and after that select "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find lots of codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see numerous numbers there, actually these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will resemble this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will include "-2", so you need to eliminate "-2" from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that first ID suggests the one who visited your profile regularly while as the last ID shows your good friends who seldom visits your profile.
So, these are actions which will help you in finding the good friends who visit your profile more typically. By using this approach, you will not need any 3rd party application. If you still have any questions regarding this post How To See Who Views My Facebook, you are invited to discuss it at the comment section below.