The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion monthly active users. If you are having numerous buddies, then you may have an interest to find out the individuals who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually pointed out some simple steps listed below which will help you in knowing How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Page.
Many individuals use third party applications to discover who visited their profile. The application once examined might distribute spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings area. However, the third party sites might not offer you appropriate results of the same, so we have stated a technique which will not require any 3rd party application.
How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Page
It is not that made complex to learn who visited your profile, simply follow the simple steps pointed out listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click your timeline then choose "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find numerous codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see numerous numbers there, really these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will include "-2", so you need to get rid of "-2" from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source. For example, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that first ID shows the one who visited your profile frequently while as the last ID suggests your friends who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will assist you in finding the buddies who visit your profile more frequently. By utilizing this method, you will not require any third party application. If you still have any concerns concerning this post How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Page, you are welcomed to discuss it at the comment area listed below.