By Default Facebook doesn't permit users to publish GIF or Animated Images on Facebook.
Evev If we try to submit a.gif image then it is transformed into a.jpg by their servers however beyond this there is a possible way by which we can able to post.gif images on facebook.
Although Facebook do not permit users to upload GIF images on Facebook, users can publish GIF images with the aid of some facebook applications. Animated-Pictures is likewise the same type of Facebook application which enable users to post animated images on their good friend's wall.
How To Put A Gif On Facebook
Animated-Facebook is likewise such kind of service which allows us to publish animated gif images on facebook wall.either using the default images on their database or utilizing our own images which are hosted anywhere else by just going into the url of the image.
so to develop animated gif images. just follow the below Steps!!
How to post Animated-picture on Facebook wall:
1. First Login to your Facebook Account.
2. visit the Animated Image application on Facebook.
3. Now as you seen above Screenshot simply click on the Go to App button so now you will be rerouted to their interface.now either choose the default images or you may pick other images hosted anywhere using the image URL.
4. If you have to publish your animated image, simply click on Upload Image then go into the URL of the image. Right after picking the image, a whole new pop up will open that allow you to compose some text prior to publishing this photo.
5. So now you have actually completed Choosing your image which you want to share. then Click the Image And you will see a box like below.
6. At this moment simply click on share and that's it your whole animated image will now be live directly on your wall.
This is How you will able to Post Animated GIF images on Facebook.
Even More to Share Animated GIF Images on Facebook. you can also Share MP3 or SWF files on Facebook with this Application.
Just see the Image Below:.
There is one more section that ask you to Put MP3 or SWF.
just choose what you wish to share and Put the url in box as the extension with.mp3 or.swf.
After putting url in box. simply click on image wish to share. and once again click Share as above in step 6.
This is How you can Share Animated GIF images with MP3 or SWF Files.
Thus the article How To Put A Gif On Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.