How To Make Your Facebook Friends List Private
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, here's how you can avoid these viewings, and make your pal list private:
Note: This procedure can work on PC, in addition to on iPhone/iPad and Android phones using any browser, but not on the main Facebook app.
Make good friend list personal, so that nobody including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your pal list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click "Friends".
3. Click on the Manage button, which looks like a pencil and click on "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Pal List" section and from the "Public" fall menu, you can manage who can see your pal list. For example, if you wish to make your pal list entirely personal, then pick the "Only Me" choice.
5. When made with your settings, click on "Done".
That's it! You now have actually discovered how to manage your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Your Facebook Friends List Private I hope this article was helpful thank you.