How To Make Friends List Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, here's how you can prevent these watchings, and make your friend list private:
Note: This procedure can deal with PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones using any web browser, however not on the main Facebook app.
Make pal list personal, so that no one including your pals on your Facebook account can see your friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click "Friends".
3. Click on the Manage button, which looks like a pencil and click "Edit Privacy".
4. From the "Buddy List" area and from the "Public" fall menu, you can control who can see your buddy list. For example, if you wish to make your buddy list entirely personal, then select the "Only Me" choice.
5. When finished with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have discovered ways to handle your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Friends List Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.