How To Make Friend List Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you unpleasant, here's how you can avoid these watchings, and make your good friend list private:
Note: This process can deal with PC, along with on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any browser, but not on the official Facebook app.
Make good friend list private, so that nobody including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your good friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Buddies".
3. Click on the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click on "Edit Privacy".
4. From the "Buddy List" section and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can manage who can see your good friend list. For example, if you wish to make your pal list totally personal, then pick the "Only Me" choice.
5. When made with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have actually discovered how to manage your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Friend List Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.