Once making your profile picture personal, nobody can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile photo unless those who you have chosen through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo private on Facebook, then follow the guidelines below.
How To Make Facebook Pictures Private
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile picture.
3. Click the "Personal privacy Settings" icon just under your name.
4. Select the "just me" alternative, or pick the preferred audience who you allow comment, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and choose the "View Profile Image" choice.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and select "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, select the wanted audience (If you wish to stop individuals from reacting on your profile image entirely, then select the "Only Me" alternative.).
Want you make all your profile photo personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Photos > Albums > Profile Pictures. And after that make your all profile pictures private by following the actions above.
To make your profile pictures personal on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Buddies" option in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make Facebook Pictures Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.