How To Make Facebook Group Private
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and choose Develop Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group preferences: enter your group name, add group members, and after that pick the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting details, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to expand).
- Click Create.
- Once you develop your group, you individualize it by submitting a cover photo and adding a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" choice in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this option does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Create Group" alternative.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook good friends and contacts that you wish to welcome to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Only the friends that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Make Facebook Group Private from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.