How To Make Facebook Friends Private
If this open access makes you uneasy, here's how you can prevent these watchings, and make your buddy list private:
Note: This procedure can work on PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones using any browser, but not on the main Facebook app.
Make pal list personal, so that no one including your pals on your Facebook account can see your pal list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click "Friends".
3. Click the Manage button, which looks like a pencil and click "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Friend List" area and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can control who can see your pal list. For instance, if you desire to make your pal list totally personal, then choose the "Only Me" alternative.
5. When made with your settings, click on "Done".
That's it! You now have actually found out the best ways to manage your buddy list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Facebook Friends Private I hope this article was helpful thank you.