While Facebook enables you to share a video when you submit it, finding your videos later grants you the options of re-sharing, preference or editing them in different methods. Your videos don't have an exclusive area, as they're organized with your photos. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll find the videos in the exact same place.
How To Look At Your Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your own timeline. You get there by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Try to find the word Images. Click it.
3. When your picture page opens, look for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, exactly what can you do to make them more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Sadly there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, better yet, tell your pals the best ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd value it.
If that's all we can tell about How To Look At Your Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.