How To Logout Of Facebook On My Phone | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial and so on at any place. It typically occurs with me and the same thing occurred today early morning. I left my phone at my good friend's house and when I reached home I kept in mind. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to view by other person.
How To Logout Of Facebook On My Phone
If you also have left your phone at your friend's home or if you have lost your phone and desired to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet enabled computer system.
Actions to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can utilize any web made it possible for computer system.
- Click settings drop-down and select the alternative Settings.
- On settings page select the choice Security.
- On Security page click the alternative Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- Once your click End All Activity alternative, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select specific gadget too if you do not wish to logout from all the gadgets.