How To Logout Of All Devices On Facebook | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial etc. at any place. It frequently happens with me and the same thing occurred today early morning. I left my phone at my good friend's home when I reached house I remembered. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by other person.
How To Logout Of All Devices On Facebook
If you also have actually left your phone at your friend's house or if you have lost your phone and wanted to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account from another location from any web allowed computer.
Actions to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can use any web made it possible for computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and select the alternative Settings.
- On settings page select the alternative Security.
- On Security page click the choice Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- As soon as your click on End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can pick private device too if you don't want to logout from all the gadgets.