How To Logout From Facebook | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or key and so on at any location. It frequently occurs with me and the very same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my friend's home when I reached house I remembered. There were some crucial messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other individual.
How To Logout From Facebook
If you likewise have left your phone at your good friend's home or if you have lost your phone and wanted to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet enabled computer.
Actions to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can utilize any internet made it possible for computer.
- Click on settings drop-down and choose the choice Settings.
- On settings page choose the choice Security.
- On Security page click the choice Where You're Logged In.
- Click End All Activity.
- As soon as your click on End All Activity option, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can choose private gadget too if you do not wish to logout from all the devices.