How To Logout From Facebook App | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or essential and so on at any location. It often happens with me and the same thing happened today early morning. I left my phone at my buddy's house and when I reached house I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not desire to view by any other individual.
How To Logout From Facebook App
If you likewise have left your phone at your buddy's home or if you have actually lost your phone and wished to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet allowed computer.
Actions to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can use any internet enabled computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and choose the alternative Settings.
- On settings page choose the alternative Security.
- On Security page click on the option Where You're Logged In.
- Click End All Activity.
- When your click End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can choose private gadget as well if you do not desire to logout from all the gadgets.