And if you utilize Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. Additionally, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How To Disable A Facebook Account
If this still sounds like the solution you're trying to find, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty easy. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll need to log in to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to finish these actions.
Action 1: Click the menu in the leading right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Choose Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you desire to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook alerts (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not have the ability to log in to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your friends will not have the ability to engage and show you utilizing apps and websites.
- Instantaneous customization will also be switched off.
- Apps you've formerly set up might still have details you shared. Please contact these apps for information on eliminating this information.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be eliminated.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be devoid of bothersome apps, while likewise keeping your information safe from Web sites that try to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How To Disable A Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.