Difference Between Deactivating and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your pals, But when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete My Facebook Account:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly guide you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you cannot recover your information (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), however still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the picture description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete My Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.