Distinction Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete My Facebook Account Step By Step:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly guide you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete My Facebook Account Step By Step I hope this article was helpful thank you.