Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your friends, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete A Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no need to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
The Best Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete A Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.