How To Delete Facebook Contacts
1. Disabling Facebook's access to contacts:
Carry out below steps to disable Facebook's access to iPhone contacts:
- Open the settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the facebook app. You can discover facebook app in a cluster of the related app like twitter, flicker, etc.
- To open settings menu of facebook app, tap on the Facebook app.
- You should be signed in facebook to alter contacts details.
- Tap the slider beside "contacts". It needs to be kipped down the grey color which indicates that Facebook has not access to your iPhone contacts.
- Exit settings and after that open your contacts app to verify that Facebook has no longer access.
- You can not see any facebook contact here.
2. Disabling Facebook in the contacts app:
Perform below steps to disable facebook in contacts app:
- Open contacts app from your iPhone.
- Tap on the "Groups" icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- If you do not see a "group" choice, then your facebook contacts are not integrated with your iPhone contacts.
- Group handles different sources of your contacts.
- Tap the "All Facebook" option. After tapping, the checkmark beside the "all facebook" will disappear.
- This also forces to disappear checkmark of" Group" alternative.
- Tap on "all iCloud" choice to re-enable iCloud contacts on your iPhone.
- Go to your Contacts menu and you can not see any facebook accounts !!!
3. Deleting Your Facebook data:
Perform listed below actions to erase your Facebook data:
- Open the settings app from your iPhone.
- If you do not want that your Facebook account should not access any of your iPhone information, then to erase facebook account is the very best way to prevent any issues.
- Next, scroll down to the facebook app in Settings menu.
- Now, Tap on the Facebook app to open settings menu of the Facebook account.
- To opt for personal account settings in Facebook, tap on your name.
- To delete account, tap on "Erase account".
- After tapping, Facebook will ask you to validate your procedure.
- When it reveals prompt box, tap on erase, so it will get verification to erase the account.
- Exit from settings.
- Go to your contacts, and examine there are not any facebook contacts.
If you delete facebook app from your iPhone, it will likewise delete your facebook contact data. So, the Facebook messenger is the very best method to get in touch with individuals without having to use any Facebook contact data. Thus the article How To Delete Facebook Contacts from us, hopefully useful thank you.