How To Delete All Your Facebook Posts
Follow the listed below actions to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page.
1. Visit to your facebook account
2. Go to the page you would like to erase posts
3. Click Settings
4. Click on Publishing Tools.
5. Then, Tick package next to "Posts" to pick all.
6. Click on Actions button, and then click Delete.
Once can erase a maximum of 25 posts at As soon as. Repeat the exact same procedure until you delete all your posts.
Examine your page timeline to verify if all posts have been erased.
Hope the above article on The best ways to Delete ALL Posts on a Facebook Page works for you.
Such articles How To Delete All Your Facebook Posts from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.