Difference In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, But when you select Erase Facebook account, your whole FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Account On Facebook:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot recover your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your good friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the photo explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Account On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.