It's no rejecting the truth that every one of us has browsed for other users profiles and images at some point of time. Facebook shops all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history shows up as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You might wish to erase search history as somebody can be familiar with about the profiles you have been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we mentioned about how to view and erase Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about how to achieve the same with Facebook mobile App as the majority of the users are using Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
How To Clear Facebook Search History : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be utilizing actions and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS version 59.0. Much like the previous guides I have composed, I wish to mention the very same for this tutorial as well that actions are fundamentally the same for Android app too with slight differences. So now let's begin with deleting our Facebook search history.
How To Clear Facebook Search History
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your smartphone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom best corner of screen and choose your Call at the top.
2. Under your profile, choose Activity Log. You can discover it simply listed below your profile image as shown below.
3. Activity Log shows you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To specifically look for search activities select Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Alternatives will show up. Under this scroll down and choose Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear specific searches tap on x sign to the right of every search details.
6. To erase Facebook search History entirely select Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to erase all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is gotten rid of. Lets take a look at the 2nd technique.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a somewhat much shorter method than the previous approach.
1. Tap on Search bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be shown and at leading right you must find Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the 5th action of Technique 1 where all the searches you have done till now will be revealed.
4. Now comparable to approach 1, you may either utilize x to right of search to erase specific search or choose Clear Searches to remove all Facebook search history.
These were the two methods which would assist you out when you desire to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us know if you deal with any issues.
If that's all we can tell about How To Clear Facebook Search History I hope this article was helpful thank you.